Beth's Dream Journal (Or Luncay From A Sub-Sane Mind)

Dreams- A series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep.

People say dreams are messages from your spirit guide, a premonition of what’s to come, an insight into your subconscious mind… Well this is an insight of what is in mine, lord help you all.

The other week I had a dream of a post apocalyptic United States. The deal was the Middle East pretty much came back and said “Fuck you” and bombed us all. No more streets, recognizable buildings, or trees. Just mud, fire, and screaming men with automatic weapons blowing up every goddamn thing in sight. There was a row of apartments like a ghetto ( a WWII kind not the other kind that we all live in now ). I only saw about 5 of my friends . The rest were dead, didn’t surprise me about 90% of the world was dead. All of would soon, just inevitable and almost a relieving thought, don’t wanna live in this mess.
The few friends I did see that lived must have been super tough. The others weak!

Another sub-plot to the dream involved my ex-boyfriend being a complete ass ( recurring theme to many of my dreams). In real life a great guy. My dreams always just a complete dick. I’m sure I died in the end. That’s supposedly means a new beginning, Booyah Up Turn!

Ananlysis= I have zero paranoia’s. Even in an Apocalyptic world if I die I die. Live it up now. Hey dreams could come true. So fuck it let’s party!
RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati