Book It!

All Things Forever (2010)
By Izzy The Artist


All Things Forever, written by Ishaqq A. Rahim, is a poetry book conjured of inspiration and heart felt passages. Ishaqq, also known as IZZY The Artist, wants readers to feel connected to life, feel closer to the divine, know the important value of their soul, know how one good person can make all the difference, and that the book is pleasing to read yet challenges the current position of their life towards betterment.

The first opening poem is titled, Live it be 180 to eternity;

Live it be 180 to eternity

Live I want to be. In 180 degrees. To complete all that I can dream,
Inside of me lives eternity, So much to create it seams,
from my eyes to my hands, from a voice to the feet moving on solid land
Direction to my purpose, 180 to it’s soul,
Eternity knows you better than it’s clay in solid mold

As one who travels and moves often, it's important to take in every moment and appreciate life no matter where you may find yourself calling home or what season it is. Seasons Come Home holds the little details that are huge;

Seasons Come Home

In those cozy moments, cooking fried rice, telling stories accumulated.
Fresh organic juices on ice, how these moments so nice, reading books
at the coffee shop, taken away by conversation, winter brings such cozy situations,
from simple moments to long amazing vacations

IZZY introduces a part of himself to anyone viewing into his shared world in I am;

I AM
I am created, I worship, The One
I am a visionary, A leader, of self and inspire, thee, I am an artist A soul,
Build in ingenious as I unfold- Genius, I AM so I state this and I mean this.
The resolution to inform the reform, The First form aware, this self aware of self…
I AM be and I was, I AM be and I AM.

The title of the book, All Things Forever, is a poem which reminds us of how we can continue on by striving towards a better future for not just ourselves, but for everyone in the world who wants to learn to grow and enrich their lives;

All Things Forever

Pass on some knowledge
lived wisdom, for them to use, re-use and teach,
Put in and up foundations for outreach,
let your life live on and seek,
The winners the doers the makers, the dreamers,
All things, and
for the ever

All Things Forever will be released around early Spring 2010. It will be made available on ebook and paperback at the same time. You will be able to purchase this book on Amazon.com, Estore, Artist Website, and book stores nationwide ISBN 1450512712.



IZZY The Artist is an artist, sculptor, poet, producer, graphic designer, community organizer, and entrepreneur. IZZY The Artist is also the founder and director of YOU R A CREATOR, Inc. His interests include: break-dancing, traveling, meditation, astrological psychologist, life, inventing, love, truth, reform, understanding, peace, fun, and work.

To find out more about this book and author visit these sites:

http://www.youracreator.com/video/spoken-truth-ep4-exclusive-ft
https://www.createspace.com/Customer/EStore.do?id=3423498
http://www.surrealstudiosone.com
http://www.izzytheartist.com
www.myspace.com/izzytheartist
http://www.youracreator.com

Review by Khadeeja Coonrod

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati